Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The joy of webcomics

I spent much of my teenage life immersed in comic books (yes I'm the genuine geek; although to my defense French and European comic books have diverged quite heavily from the American hyper-rigid world of super-heroes stories, more on that later), and one of my new joys is to find good webcomics. Often mixing genres and references, my favorites blend in a lot of humor and healthy self awareness. Plus, many of those guys just started for fun and got caught in the process of their own success quite unexpectedly.

So here's one of those I just rediscovered a few days ago, and it's all good:
so far the main story line (Hob) is a weird mix of anime, sci-fi, and randomness, and the "singles" are awfully clever.. check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment